Bronwyn self-published her first book in 1988, a textbook for the hairdressing industry, and distributed it nationally. Almost immediately this book was picked up by a major publishing house, and she was offered a contract for it, and for a second book. These were so successful they were on-sold to a US publisher, and sold widely in the US. These are now out of print in Australia, but may still be available in the US. These two books are:
- Colour Crazy (textbook) Thomas Nelson 1988 ISBN 0 17 007274 6 (also published by Milady USA 1989 ISBN 1-56253-034-8)
- Science in Your Salon (textbook) Thomas Nelson 1989 ISBN 0 17 007394 7 (also published by Milady USA 1989 ISBN 1-56253-035-6.)
While teaching in TAFE NSW School of Hairdressing, she co-authored another book, written to support migrant hairdressers with a non-English speaking background. This book is:
- Let’s get Ahead in Hair (textbook) with Dilys Norrish, published by the Multicultural Education Unit of TAFE NSW.
Bronwyn had two stories published in 2014:
- 2014 – Short story ‘The River’ published in Stringybark anthology Side by Side
- 2014 – Short story ‘Time to Go’ shortlisted in Fish Publishing Flash Fiction competition
She has had many non-fiction articles printed in magazines, including Cruising Helmsman, in Australian Woodworker, and others. Her fiction has appeared in a number of magazines and anthologies, including:
- ‘The Birthday Surprise’, a short story, published in The Storytellers Pearson Publications ISBN 0 646 364537
- ‘Like a Doll’, a short story, read on Radio 5UVS-FM, and on ABC Radio 2NC.
- ‘A Bit of a Dreamer’ and ‘Re-inventing the Past’, short stories which both won ‘Highly Commended’ in BHP Anthology Competition, and were subsequently published in Ribbons of Steel ISBN 0-646-37862-7. ‘A Bit of a Dreamer’ was also read on ABC Radio 2NC.
- ‘The Artist’, a short story which won Third Prize in WriteSpot International Short Story Competition, and was subsequently published in Briefs ISBN 0 646 40464 4.
- ‘Tourist’, a poem, was published in Seamark #4 – Seamark for the New Millennium ISBN 1440-9089, an anthology of poetry published by Catchfire Press.
- ‘Two Lovely Young Men’, a short story, published in Voices of the Past ISBN 1 876409 20 7
- ‘The End of the Drought”; “The Joker”; “Holding On”, published in Marmalade, Muffins and Musings: An anthology by North Arm Cove Writers Group, ISBN 978-0-9808198-0-9
Bronwyn has also had many poems for children published in the School Magazines of NSW and Victoria.